• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Hey Nerds: Blockchain

They had a solid 12 month run but we're back to regularly scheduled programming. But hey, them being absolute dogshit is part of the thesis! Market inefficiency!!!!

Reactions: CH1
Uhhhh I just saw the Curaleaf news from this morning... Holy red flags. They buy a company that BoJo has a piece of and immediately sell a third to an undisclosed buyer? They've always given me the heebie jeebies.

bot the TRUL dip.....followed my level to the fucking penny! Sold those shares +1.00

I didn’t see that....

It’s almost like they’re trying really hard to get the stock prices down...

Lobbying is expected. Apple, Amazon, Google all spend > $10m annually on it

I read it twice and I'm confused about the illegal activity that is being implied. Thumb situation all over again.

Best part is their lobbying is all public information. Why are these people constantly acting like this is a scoop?

I don't often get on the conspiracy theory train but it's becoming way too fucking coincidental.

Or with some sort of decriminalization ahead, big pharma wants in and they want lower prices.

Best part is their lobbying is all public information. Why are these people constantly acting like this is a scoop?

I don't often get on the conspiracy theory train but it's becoming way too fucking coincidental.

me neither... but this is a fucked up biz artificially controlled by relatively few players... it’s not a free market as government policy ultimately decides who wins or loses

oooh la la...the Thumb went green....what fuckery today...buying the MSOS dip paid for dinner

Back