• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Hey Nerds: Blockchain

Schummy going for full legalization...targetting 10 GOP Sens that are from pro cannabis states.

This admin recognizes that power is fleeting (mid terms 18 months away) so buckle up

Fundamentally that scares me. I feel like there's a LOT that can go wrong for these companies if that happens. If they open everything up and go with a three tier alcohol system I'm not sure there's much further upside (if any) for these companies. Fundamentally status quo is way the fuck better as they grab a deeper hold on their dominance of the US.

BUT the stonks are likely to get cool little pumps from it. I still think any major legalization legislation is very unlikely to pass but as long as it's in the news I'll take the little extra pumpage.

It might be scary/unknown for the biz model but would also (as you say) result in lots of bubble blowing action as a result of mainstream acceptance/uplisting/banking advantages. BRING IT!

TIUM.U Selanne is showing some quiet relative strength of late. Maybe a buyout coming up? #someomealwaysknows

Oh the Bluma deal has closed. Closed at $1.02 today. Shares worth $1.04 on the conversion. Small discount but then there's the whole waiting for the shares to convert thing you have to factor in.

Reactions: CH1
Both of those make a lot of sense to me.

I just checked and uhhh.. You know who bought today in a big way! You know. With barely any volume on the name, a pretty big ETF buying over $1m worth would do the trick!

Both of those make a lot of sense to me.

I just checked and uhhh.. You know who bought today in a big way! You know. With barely any volume on the name, a pretty big ETF buying over $1m worth would do the trick!

LFOS?

A 10% move seems aggressive even for that kind of buying but in these low volume days like you said, it doesn't take much to get a move on.

And Terrascend is the only big or semi big MSO who aren't Florida yet.

The-Hangover-Math-GIF-source.gif

• Haha
I did a thing today! I sold a bitch amount of Thumb at 36.88 and just now bought AYR at 34.03. I feel like it has gotten ridiculously cheap but what the fuck does Presto know?

Cansortium did it again today -- pretty much at 52 wk highs for some reason

View attachment 8821
Yeah unlike the TER move yesterday I think that's one where someone has to know something. Because the company itself is a bit of a disaster. Ugly balance sheet. Lots of debt relative to cash... I don't get it. Wait wait wait wait

I'd rather not edit my stream of consciousness. Didn't Texas announce some medical weed news lately? They have presence there.

Back