• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Hockey Media & Business Thread

Some of the biggest hockey news outside of the NHL in a very long time:

If this passes, I believe this will fundamentally change Junior & NCAA hockey completely.

If approved, the change would be implement starting August 1st 2025.

I blocked him for a reason...
Because you seem to have a problem accepting unpleasant truths about Hockey Canada, apparently.

If (and when) it is proven that HC once again tried to pervert the course of justice it needs to be shut down once and for all and it's executives need to go to prison along with the players they shielded from consequences.

Burn it to the ground.

He is a parasite. He was on the soccer story at the Olympics like a pig in mud, stirring the pot on game days, but the second they lost, he shut his hole. You hate youth hockey so you love he regurgitates another's investigation

I don't hate youth hockey and neither does Westhead. We just both happen to have a strong dislike for rapists and the people who would try to shield them. We're funny that way.

And reporting that our soccer team was cheating, even though they're "the good guys" is his job. What's not his job is to remain silent because of "national pride" or any other bullshit excuse.

Back