• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Kent Hughes named GM - 5 year deal

We have brains, negotiating skills, hockey knowledge, experience in rebuilding at the top now. We did this by hiring the best available. Incredible that it took this damn long.
I've read Vancouver was pissed as they were eyeing Gorton. You snooze you lose.

Like right now I am literally on a zoom call with IT vendors smoking a joint on my patio.

Ya, the USA is a horrible place :ROFLMAO::poop:

My
neighbor is an uptight Trumper cock with a big mouth so whe I see the wind blowing his way I stand on my property line and hit the bong several times sending plumes into his patio.

I have a ten fold rule. If you are an asshole to me I will show you what a real asshole is by doing stuff 10x worse to you.

So childish I know but hey, fuck him.

My

neighbor is an uptight Trumper cock with a big mouth so whe I see the wind blowing his way I stand on my property line and hit the bong several times sending plumes into his patio.

I have a ten fold rule. If you are an asshole to me I will show you what a real asshole is by doing stuff 10x worse to you.

Hahahahaha!

so fun.

I live by this rule:
Not a shred of evidence exists to support the notion that life is serious.

I finally had that epiphany

I found out the bills still come when serious or not so fuck them if they can't take a joke. I'm riding the lightning out of this motherfucker

giphy.gif

My

My life is so fucking great right now that I don't think I deserve it.

impostor syndrome is a thing

enjoy every second of the greatness -- you deserve it (if not who cares because you never know when the greatness will get interrupted)

Back