• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Kent Hughes named GM - 5 year deal

I came by to see what the thoughts of real hab fans were on this GM hiring. I may stay for the lulz though. I forgot how funny you fuckers can be.
I know Kent. My thought are I have to call Joel tonight.

What are your thoughts?

I came by to see what the thoughts of real hab fans were on this GM hiring. I may stay for the lulz though. I forgot how funny you fuckers can be.
It's really just me and stinky. Or should I say the caucasion Cheech and Chong.

The other guys here have hockey sticks up their butts.

:D

I know Kent. My thought are I have to call Joel tonight.

What are your thoughts?
Honestly, I don't know enough about Hughes to have an informed opinion. Reading comments here will bring me up to speed though, I'm sure.

Also, I think I need to make a trip to the cannabis store after work.

This place is more like the local bar. Sometimes we talk hockey! :ROFLMAO:

Honestly, I don't know enough about Hughes to have an informed opinion. Reading comments here will bring me up to speed though, I'm sure.

Also, I think I need to make a trip to the cannabis store after work.
OK, the younger Kent was always smart, tenacious, opinionated, energetic and his french was joyful to mock.

Afterward he went to Boston and ultimately stayed. He made friends with Gorton years ago so I can extrapolate that Gorton has a great sense of humor because Kent did.

He is a serious business man lawyer that loves the habs as much as we do and I believe wants to finally fix this shit.

Anecdotal I know. If you want a resume look online.

Well I mean somewhere else online :D

Reactions: Red
I was working on pandemic shut in look. Kinda looked like one of this Jan 6 hoodlums.
I had let my hair grow for about 6 months at one point. That's about 4 months longer than I ever went. It grows in super thick, so it was a big red afro. When I cut it, the hair on the ground looked like Snake's hair in the episode of the Simpsons where it jumped off his head and stuck itself to Homer, making him murder people.

OK, the younger Kent was always smart, tenacious, opinionated, energetic and his french was joyful to mock.

Afterward he went to Boston and ultimately stayed. He made friends with Gorton years ago so I can extrapolate that Gorton has a great sense of humor because Kent did.

He is a serious business man lawyer that loves the habs as much as we do and I believe wants to finally fix this shit.

Anecdotal I know. If you want a resume look online.

Well I mean somewhere else online :D

I wonder how big a paycut this is for Kent.

BTW, Machabee tweeted that Kent "parle très bien" en francais

I wonder how big a paycut this is for Kent.

BTW, Machabee tweeted that Kent "parle très bien" en francais
He must have gotten better in college then

Did they disclose how much he's making? Been tied up today.

Back