• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Kent Hughes named GM - 5 year deal

BTW, I will never stop laughing at the fact the Habs are now under the authority of a thick Boston accent

And it’s such an uninformed perspective. There was a time the Habs exported a huge amount of talent/knowledge capital to the benefit other teams. Dallas. Jersey.

Time for that flow to reverse itself.

Last edited:
Reactions: CH1
And it’s such a uninformed perspective. There was a time the Habs exported a huge amount of talent/knowledge capital to the benefit other teams. Dallas. Jersey.

Time for that flow to reverse itself.

we got lucky he was available

I hate Geoff but I give him kudos for not waiting any longer to dump Bergy (Gorton may have had more suitors very soon) and resisting the urge for continuity by appointing Mellanby

Even Geoff sounded good...like he finally figured that rolling with ex players with a brand was a bad idea

Hmm. He’s still a very fortunate trust fund baby mediocrity.

sure...but there are levels, even in that racket. And he happens to own the team we irrational follow...so I'll take any progress I can get

Even Geoff sounded good...like he finally figured that rolling with ex players with a brand was a bad idea

Geoff has learned and evolved as well. He was 41 last time he had to revamp the front office and needed all the help he could get. This time he was in charge. He went to get his guy in Gorton, and had a much better idea ofwhat he wants from the front office.

Last edited:
Geoff has learned and evolved as well. He was 41 last time he had to revamp the front office and needed all the help he could get. This time he was in charge. He went to get his guy in Gorton, and had a much better idea and what he wants from the front office.

good point

His francais is 8.5/10

He’s obviously improved since Habsy tried to sell him drugs in high school
You know Joel?

And if you think that was 8.5? K then.

He's been with a linguistics coach for the past two months in intensive rehab. 😂

Back