LeafGm
Well-known member
With the way he's performing this year, Bracco should obviously be in the lineup now, but he won't be.
I fully expect he'll be on the team next year, though, since there's a bunch of guys on the wing who could potentially get shuffled out (Brown, Marleau, Ennis, one of Kapanen/Johnsson). I suspect Babcock will also respect the way Bracco's gone to work and pretty quickly gone from a part-time player to one of the best players in the AHL, even if he won't love his size.
And really, Bracco is a winger who's tailor-made for a team that currently has three shoot-first centers.
I fully expect he'll be on the team next year, though, since there's a bunch of guys on the wing who could potentially get shuffled out (Brown, Marleau, Ennis, one of Kapanen/Johnsson). I suspect Babcock will also respect the way Bracco's gone to work and pretty quickly gone from a part-time player to one of the best players in the AHL, even if he won't love his size.
And really, Bracco is a winger who's tailor-made for a team that currently has three shoot-first centers.