• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Les Habitants Prospects Thread

Surprised sobolev is still in the mix. I thought for sure by now they would have made a decision not to offer him a contract.

He's been flying under the radar. Like the guy mentioned he likely won't be a hab but he could garner interest. Solid in his own end.

Easton Cowan might be the most overrated prospect of all time. Good OHL player but I don’t see it at all
Nah. Cody Hodgson wins that by a longshot.

The most overrated prospects are always from teams with a large fanbase because they can't ever shut the fuck up about their guy.

Meanwhile, a team like Seattle has Jagger Firkus, who just won CHL player of the year, and most have never even heard of him. He's probably around the same caliber of prospect as Cowan.

The most overrated prospects are always from teams with a large fanbase because they can't ever shut the fuck up about their guy.

Meanwhile, a team like Seattle has Jagger Firkus, who just won CHL player of the year, and most have never even heard of him. He's probably around the same caliber of prospect as Cowan.
Jagger Firkus? Jesus Christ, that is a name right out of a Dicken's novel

Speaking of overhyping prospects:

View: https://x.com/HadiK_Scouting/status/1797654214262628640

Back