• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Les Habitants Prospects Thread

BC vs BU for Hockey East Championship tomorrow - Fowler vs Hutson/Celebrini

Hutson potentially could be in a Habs uni in a couple of weeks

Road to Final Four is next. The Selection Show is Sunday and BU will definitely be involved in that.

They'll participate in the Regionals March 28-31. If they lose there, then Hutson is free to join Montreal.

If they win, they move on to Frozen Four which is April 11 & 13th. Habs season ends April 16th

Last edited:
BC vs BU for Hockey East Championship tomorrow - Fowler vs Hutson/Celebrini

Hutson potentially could be in a Habs uni in a couple of weeks

Road to Final Four is next. The Selection Show is Sunday and BU will definitely be involved in that.

They'll participate in the Regionals March 28-31. If they lose there, then Hutson is free to join Montreal.

If they win, they move on to Frozen Four which is April 11 & 13th. Habs season ends April 16th
Road to "Frozen Four", there is only one Road to the Final Four and it ain't hockey

3-1 BC. End of the 2nd. I think Fowler will be sipping champagne in about an hour but Hutson, Tuch, and Celebrini will be drinking warm Sam Adams.

Volokhin's MHL season is over. His team lost in the first round of the playoffs.

I wonder if he'll be sticking around the VHL for the rest of their season or if it's the off season for him.

Back