• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Lineup Your Lineups - 2021-22 Edition

Lehkonen is an elite checking winger, he's just offensively challenged, but not many players are as effective defensively and generating turnovers.
I don't see why they should move lehkonen after losing Danault. They do take penalties, lots of them.

I don't see why they should move lehkonen after losing Danault. They do take penalties, lots of them.
I don’t think it’s a question of wanting to move Lekhonen, in order to get something of value you need to give something of value, I suspect Lekhonen has considerable value as a secondary piece in a package to acquire an asset

Lehkonen is an elite checking winger, he's just offensively challenged, but not many players are as effective defensively and generating turnovers.

and coaches love him...super responsible player

I actually wouldn't be surprised if Hoffman gets half of his total ice time on the PP. He'll probably get no defensive zone starts outside of icings,
Anderson-Suzuki-Caufield
Hoffman-KK-Armia
Toffoli-Evans-Gallagher
Lehkonen-Paquette-Byron
Poehling
Perreault (One token Québécois or another)

Edmundson-Petry
Chiarot-Savard
Romanov-Wideman
Kulak

Price
Allen
With Byron out until December/January,
Anderson-Suzuki-Caufield
Hoffman-KK-Armia
Toffoli-Evans-Gallagher
Lehkonen-Paquette-Byron Perreault
Poehling
Vejdemo

Edmundson-Petry
Chiarot-Savard
Romanov-Wideman
Kulak

Price
Allen

toffoli - suzuki - caufield
hoffman - kk - anderson
drouin - evans - gallagher
armia - poehling - lehkonen
paquette - perreault

petry - edmundson
romanov - chiarot
norlinder - savard
kulak - wideman

price
allen

LTIR
Weber
byron

Toffoli-Suzuki-Caufield
Hoffman-Kadri-Anderson
Drouin-KK-Armia
Perrault-Evans-Lekhonen/Paquette

Edmumson-Petry
Chiarot-Girard
Romanov-Savard

Price
Allen

Toffoli-Suzuki-Caufield
Hoffman-Kadri-Anderson
Drouin-KK-Armia
Perrault-Evans-Lekhonen/Paquette

Edmumson-Petry
Chiarot-Girard
Romanov-Savard

Price
Allen
Toffoli isn't fast enough to be with Suzuki and Caufield.

When did we sign Kadri and Girard?

I don't see how Kadri and Girard makes it here unless we give up KK in return, and even then, I'm not sure Colorado bites.

Colorado's not in the futures business right now, they're in the win-now business. I doubt they trade Kadri anyway, but especially not for an older winger.

Back