• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Lineup Your Lineups - 2021-22 Edition

I don't see how Kadri and Girard makes it here unless we give up KK in return, and even then, I'm not sure Colorado bites.

Colorado's not in the futures business right now, they're in the win-now business. I doubt they trade Kadri anyway, but especially not for an older winger.
The Avs would love Gallagher.

I'm sure a lot of teams would love Gallagher.

Not as convinced many teams love his terrible contract.

No way does Anderson play LW. His game is driving the net down the wing on his forehand side. Why would they make him do that on his backhand side? Makes no sense.

The game we won in the SCF he played his off wing. Scored two. Just saying.

I think this would be my opening day line-up.

Anderson-Suzuki-Caufield
Toffoli-Kotkaniemi-Hoffman
Armia-Evans-Gallagher
Lehkonen-Poehling-Perreault
Paquette

Edmundson-Petry
Kulak-Romanov
Chiarot-Savard

Price
Allen​

No way does Anderson play LW. His game is driving the net down the wing on his forehand side. Why would they make him do that on his backhand side? Makes no sense.
Anderson seems predisposed & more comfortable going from backhand to forehand while driving the net, which LW allows for

I think this would be my opening day line-up.

Anderson-Suzuki-Caufield
Armia-Evans-Gallagher
Paquette

Edmundson-Petry
Kulak-Romanov
Chiarot-Savard

Price
Allen​
Looks like my lineup

My

Mine.

Didn’t know Luke Richardson is Jakob Chychrun’s uncle, wonder what his availability status is?

Could a potential blockbuster involve Chychrun + Christian Dvorak for a package of picks & prospects?

Both have 4-years left on their present deals, NMC comes into effect in 2-years time.

Didn’t know Luke Richardson is Jakob Chychrun’s uncle, wonder what his availability status is?

Could a potential blockbuster involve Chychrun + Christian Dvorak for a package of picks & prospects?

Both have 4-years left on their present deals, NMC comes into effect in 2-years time.
JC is going nowhere , his contract is too team friendly and he can be perceived as a top pair D

They took on bad contracts for asset accumulation in other moves

He is their best D right now

Habs and MB are just a step away to trade KK(assuming it doesn't happen before the start of the season, yes too early but i am afraid to see another Chucky scenario. At least Chucky once scored 30 goals in this league. KK is not great in anything.
Regarding to Dano, good for him to sign such a contract but that was too much money and the length was too long. Dano was better than Evans offensively, RP may be the long term solution but for now not convinced Evans is the guy to replace Dano's duties.

Habs and MB are just a step away to trade KK(assuming it doesn't happen before the start of the season, yes too early but i am afraid to see another Chucky scenario. At least Chucky once scored 30 goals in this league. KK is not great in anything.
Regarding to Dano, good for him to sign such a contract but that was too much money and the length was too long. Dano was better than Evans offensively, RP may be the long term solution but for now not convinced Evans is the guy to replace Dano's duties.

I think Evans can replace Dano defensively.

He will never get the offensive numbers because he won’t play our top forwards like Dano did

Simply put , it was time to move on

Anderson-Suzuki-Caufield
Armia-Evans-Gallagher
Paquette

Edmundson-Petry
Kulak-Romanov
Chiarot-Savard

Price
Allen​

I think Toffoli-Suzuki-Caufield was working great and should be good in the regular season so I'll stick with it. Anderson won't ever pass so I don't like that fit on that line. Also we have too many wingers right now.

Toffoli-Suzuki-Caufield
Hoffman-Kotkaniemi-Anderson
Lehkonen-Evans-Gallagher
Drouin-Poehling-Armia
Paquette/Perreault

Edmundson-Petry
Kulak-Romanov
Chiarot-Savard
Wideman

Price
Allen​

Paquette will start the season as 4C. I doubt Poehling gets it right away. They'll ease him in like Evans.

Paquette will start the season as 4C. I doubt Poehling gets it right away. They'll ease him in like Evans.

Probably, or I'd try squeezing in Perreault on that spot. But it would be great if Poehling comes out flying at camp.

Back