• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Looking like Marty St. Louis will be the guy

If Kadri was 27 or 28 and not 31, I might be willing to take a risk on him.

If anyone if foolish enough to give him 4+ years, best of luck to 'em.

I like Gaudreau a lot, but on a team with Caufield, Suzuki, Gallagher? & most of our forward prospects are on the smaller side?

I get the feeling that Gaudreau's going to go back home in the NJ / Philly area.

If Kadri was 27 or 28 and not 31, I might be willing to take a risk on him.

If anyone if foolish enough to give him 4+ years, best of luck to 'em.

I like Gaudreau a lot, but on a team with Caufield, Suzuki, Gallagher? & most of our forward prospects are on the smaller side?

I get the feeling that Gaudreau's going to go back home in the NJ / Philly area.

If he goes back home , I can see Kadri in Calgary

Comcast will never allow a rebuild, combined w Fletcher trying to save his job

Flyers are fuken toast , and Fletch cant save his ass like other GMs canned over the years

Comcast and our consortium can wish what they want .....teams are toast and a retool patch job wont do anything

Good luck keeping Giroux , Risto and others and hoping Ellis overnight turns back the clock 5 years

Not sure this is the year to splurge on UFA's. Jonathan Huberdeau will be a Hab in the summer of 23. He will be 30 with a $9-$10 million price tag.

Doubt that very much. They even let his sister sing the anthems here. He’s a face of this franchise. Brings in French Canadian fans too.

Back