• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

New Canadian Politics Thread

sadly I'm quite confident Jagmeet receives different treatment on twitter entirely due to his faith and skin colour. would love to be wrong on that one but...

Probably, but right wing nuts talk like that about just anyone left of Mike Harris. What did they used to call Jack Layton (total fucking centrist) .... Taliban Jack?

It really bugs me in the spring, as I'm an early riser and just when I start to get daylight upon waking, they shove it back an hour. It didn't bug me much until (whoever the fuck decides this) they shifted it from April to March ... WTF?

It really bugs me in the spring, as I'm an early riser and just when I start to get daylight upon waking, they shove it back an hour. It didn't bug me much until (whoever the **** decides this) they shifted it from April to March ... WTF?
Love it. Give me more sun in the summer after work and less before work.
I just want to keep DST all year. I'm a late riser, so it's already getting dark early. Add in DST and suddenly I'm like halfway through the day and the sun is already setting.

Man I feel old. 50 years this month since the Oct. crisis.
The Bloc leader wants an apology from Trudeau on behalf of Canada and the Crown.

I was a nursing officer posted to NDMC in Ottawa. Armed military presence was very evident in Ottawa. Especially parliament hill. Every time I left or returned to the base at Rockcliff my car was stopped, sometimes searched and I had to answer a bunch of questions.

Frankly, the people who deserve an apology are all the people who had squat to do with the FLQ that got rounded up by the RCMP.

Back