• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

No Excuses No Limits! The mother fucking goddamn season thread

Leafs are 12th in the league and 6th in the East in the standings.

Leafs are 12th in the league and 6th in the East in overall xGF%.

Not a great 1st quarter, but hardly an awful one.

And the 1st quarter (i.e. the earliest point in the season to draw even tentative conclusions) isn't even quite over yet. The quarter mark arrives mid-game on thursday.

BbKlu_.gif

Not really - his numbers are mediocre with everybody aside from Klingberg (somehow). .

The numbers with Rielly are pretty solid considering the heavy load they've shouldered (not just competition but pure TOI) when McCabe and Lilly went down.

The numbers with Rielly are pretty solid considering the heavy load they've shouldered (not just competition but pure TOI) when McCabe and Lilly went down.
I think rielly has been terrific. Brodie isn’t bad but he’s clearly lost a few steps.

And they’re helped out a lot by unsustainable sh% and a well above mean on ice sv% (which to be fair might have something to do with them)

I think rielly has been terrific. Brodie isn’t bad but he’s clearly lost a few steps.

And they’re helped out a lot by unsustainable sh% and a well above mean on ice sv% (which to be fair might have something to do with them)

Yeah but 52.7xgf% in heavy usage is pretty good.

These Treliving pressers could be pretty interesting but I have 0 faith in the ability of the media to ask relevant questions. The only nugget I see on the twitters is the Klingberg thing.

Back