• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

No Excuses No Limits! The mother fucking goddamn season thread

To add Josi? You wouldn’t do that?
Why does Nashville want him? They'd probably be more interested in other pieces. And the Leafs should be more interested in trading other pieces. Unless you mean to make it work with the cap.. In that case, just trade Samsonov for Hildeby.

Oh shit he makes 9. Aw I guess trading Brodie would be easiest. Going ballsy and trading Samsonov would only give them around 7m to work with. Kampf gives them 8.65, Reaves gets them to around 9m. Much preferable to ship out 3 of their worst players than trading one of their best d. They'd never do that tho, I get it.

Would just be nice to have both Brodie and Josi for one playoff run.

Last edited:
Oh shit he makes 9. Aw I guess trading Brodie would be easiest. Going ballsy and trading Samsonov would only give them around 7m to work with. Kampf gives them 8.65, Reaves gets them to around 9m. Much preferable to ship out 3 of their worst players than trading one of their best d. They'd never do that tho, I get it.

Would just be nice to have both Brodie and Josi for one playoff run.
I think brodies cooked.

I mean we’re 1/4 of the way through here. He’s fine as a 4/5 but he makes too much to play in that role here. If this is what he is now, we need to spend that $$ on a better player b

yeah if he's truly just a 3rd pair guy now then it hurts a lot less to trade him. I'm not completely convinced tho. I think he could just use a smaller role. They lean on him a LOT right now.
Well he’s the second highest paid guy.

The leafs should unload brodie and go for broke to get Josie.
ZsAq6K5.gif

I mean we’re 1/4 of the way through here. He’s fine as a 4/5 but he makes too much to play in that role here. If this is what he is now, we need to spend that $$ on a better player b

Just fyi but the numbers disagree with you.

Back