• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

No Excuses No Limits! The mother fucking goddamn season thread

Please stop being mean to me.
Sorry. You've just listed more establishments in one night than I've ever even eaten out in my life. It was an honest question. Plus you have mentioned you put other stuff in your mouth too from time to time so it wasn't meant to be mean.

Sorry. You've just listed more establishments in one night than I've ever even eaten out in my life. It was an honest question. Plus you have mentioned you put other stuff in your mouth too from time to time so it wasn't meant to be mean.
As if im going to comb over my own nonsense over the years, but im pretty sure ive only discussed putting "other stuff" up my ass. And that was for science.

Benoit might be the best big bruising gudpro slug that they've acquired in the last several years. He certainly looks better than Bogosian, Boosh, Schenn at least so far. I haven't really seen any issue with their d depth even despite all the injuries; there hasn't been a single game where I said, "fuck me I wish their #9 d was better than this. They need another #4/5 so they can push their fully capable #6 out of the lineup when fully healthy". They may have a hole in the top of their d pairs not middle or bottom.

TLDR: Don't waste your time unless you go balls deep on a top pair guy.

Back