• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

No Excuses No Limits! The mother fucking goddamn season thread

I never see Jonas come alive more than when he's discussing horrible restaurant establishments. He knows every single thing about all of them but claims they're all poor to mediocre. Make it make sense.
I showed at least as much enthusiasm as a baseball Shatkins snob.

Nova thin crust, well done is chain superiority in most areas imo (Pizzaiolo is mostly in Toronto I think)

The rest in order:

- Pizzaville is actually pretty okay. Also has to be a well done pie though.
- Of the absolute trash, Dominoes is the best of the bunch imo
- Toppers is pretty shit, but it's alright in a pinch
- Pizza Pizza is grim bullshit
- I can't believe little caesars still exists...who is eating that?
- Same with 241....jesus
- Boston Pizza is a crime against nature
- Never had Papa John's....Papa John being a racist isn't making me curious either.

this will honestly be useful when I'll be driving outside the big city this holiday season

I never see Jonas come alive more than when he's discussing horrible restaurant establishments. He knows every single thing about all of them but claims they're all poor to mediocre. Make it make sense.
Anytime you want the in person experience.

Shit, i'll let you pick the establishment.

his TFSA owns shares in all of them

Nova thin crust, well done is chain superiority in most areas imo (Pizzaiolo is mostly in Toronto I think)

The rest in order:

- Pizzaville is actually pretty okay. Also has to be a well done pie though.
- Of the absolute trash, Dominoes is the best of the bunch imo
- Toppers is pretty shit, but it's alright in a pinch
- Pizza Pizza is grim bullshit
- I can't believe little caesars still exists...who is eating that?
- Same with 241....jesus
- Boston Pizza is a crime against nature
- Never had Papa John's....Papa John being a racist isn't making me curious either.
There is a Pizzaiolo in East Beaver Creek if that does anything for you.
Papa John's is pretty gross, they also invent things like papadillas which are just strange, they maybe, maybe are a hair better than PP and LC. I actually agree with you about Dominos in the sense that they are D tier if the other two are F tier

Also i imagine the pizza hut buffet would confound zeke.

Various hut pizzas which is fine

2 dessert pizzas, one nutella, and one best described as "red"

cold pasta salads, which to an Italian makes no sense

a bowl of romaine for you to dress your own salad with dressings, croutons and "bacon" bits.

really back in the day, soft serve ice cream

1. Just terrible, othet thsn the salad har.

2. Doesn't compare to Ponderosa's salad bad AND sundae bar.

Is "city pizza" (I when I say it out loud I say it like it was on south park) or "twice the deal" regional chains? Both decent and fairly cheap.

Back