• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

No Excuses No Limits! The mother fucking goddamn season thread

A Harvey's grilled chicken sans mayo fan would absolutely love pizza pizza. This shouldn't be surprising to anyone. One of the few lof consistencies so let's not shame him.
That grilled chicken would be the top chicken fast food item here in LA.

On a side note, I did try the chick fil a fried chicken sandwich for the first time a couple of weeks ago, and it was actually great.

as far as the chains go, I'd say Hut-Toppers-Nova-Ville
IMO Hut is in its entirely own category. At one point i can have a craving for that greasy garbage and it will hit whatever spot it's supposed to hit, but regret it hours later.

Toppers is quite good, much like Pizzailolo but there arent that many around.

IMO Hut is in its entirely own category. At one point i can have a craving for that greasy garbage and it will hit whatever spot it's supposed to hit, but regret it hours later.

Toppers is quite good, much like Pizzailolo but there arent that many around.
yeah, I'd agree that Hut is in its own category, then the others are all relatively similar even if we continue the list with Dominos-2For1-Pizza2/LC

Nova thin crust, well done is chain superiority in most areas imo (Pizzaiolo is mostly in Toronto I think)

The rest in order:

- Pizzaville is actually pretty okay. Also has to be a well done pie though.
- Of the absolute trash, Dominoes is the best of the bunch imo
- Toppers is pretty shit, but it's alright in a pinch
- Pizza Pizza is grim bullshit
- I can't believe little caesars still exists...who is eating that?
- Same with 241....jesus
- Boston Pizza is a crime against nature
- Never had Papa John's....Papa John being a racist isn't making me curious either.
My enduring memory of Papa Johns is ordering it in Cleveland to a La Quinta Inn, and it coming completely un cut with no cutlery to be found any where. Then spending the whole night not being able to sleep because I shared the room with two wildebeests who snored like well wildebeests. Was quite the weekend.

Also well done + thin crust Pizza pretty much elevates any pizza a level up...except Pizza Pizza. It's still tasteless cardboard.

Back