• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

No Excuses No Limits! The mother fucking goddamn season thread

... okay I'm gonna put my hand up and admit I still have little caesars every now and then.

is it good pizza? no, but it hits the nostalgia spot.
the deep dish Little Caesars is a cromulent pie and is better than a lot of the trash out there from Pizza Pizza and Domino's etc

All pizza is edible generally. I'm not a snob with that unless the sauce is so acidic that it burns a fucking hole in my mouth. Which actually describes pizza pizza perfectly. It's a safety hazard to eat that product. Can't be good for your gums.

i choose to believe they put different stuff in their panzerotto because those things are 3am delicious.

All pizza is edible generally. I'm not a snob with that unless the sauce is so acidic that it burns a fucking hole in my mouth. Which actually describes pizza pizza perfectly. It's a safety hazard to eat that product. Can't be good for your gums.
i generally find Dominos more acidic but Pizza Pizza is just bad. I live across from both a Dominos and Pizza Pizza and they get pretty much $0 from me.

i generally find Dominos more acidic but Pizza Pizza is just bad. I live across from both a Dominos and Pizza Pizza and they get pretty much $0 from me.
Domino's sauce is indeed ridiculously acidic, frankly for differeing reasons, LC, Dominons and Pizza Pizza form the holy trinity of cheap shitty pizza.

Pizzaville isnt much more expensive, but is eons better.

Ya dominos is acidic too. I'm not an expert on either of them, mind you. I haven't had either in a decade+. My recollection was that pizza pizza was straight up inedible and Dominos can be had while blackout drunk. Maybe a drop of acid too.

Dominos is terrible and trash. I won't touch that garbage.

Pizza pizza is perfectly fine. I had it twice on my trip in June. Once the night I arrived at like 2 am (they saved my life - starving and nothing else open), and once after a late party with a friend. Both time hit the spot. Is the sauce a bit acidic? I guess maybe? But it doesn't hurt the product for me. I dunno, I fucking love pizza and I rarely indulge and I got no problems with that place.

I can honestly say that one of the best things I ate last year was a maple glazed donut from Tim Hortons.

It was 3 am. And I was full of THC.

Back