• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

No Excuses No Limits! The mother fucking goddamn season thread

Looking at the Wild roster.

I think Evason got alot out of that mix, and a consistent performance.

He also looks like a serial killer who would have zero time for soft bullshit and pampered stars
He definitely had them overachieving. That's a shitty roster. He's fired because of his own results.
But yes, he look batshit insane.

puke-team.gif

Being lucky in OT/SO when your are good in regulation = historic performance.

Being lucky in OT/SO when you are bad in regulation = treading water.

leafs haven't even been lucky in OT/SO. They're 5-3 in OT/SO. so one bonus point above average.

Pizza Pizza sucks but it's better than sponsoring mental illness

Jokes aside, purely from a business standpoint, Pizza Pizza is a nearly incalculable step down in every type of brand recognition if you're viewing this as a brand partnership and not just a quick cash grab for MLSE.

If this is about MLSE getting another millie or two to help offset the costs of Robidas island, fuck the whole thing and keep the helmet empty. If it's about positioning the Toronto Maple Leafs brand to attract the future of the fanbase, you want to be aligned with (yes, completely shit) companies like Tiktok.

Last edited:
Jokes aside, purely from a business standpoint, Pizza Pizza is a nearly incalculable step down in every type of brand recognition if you're viewing this as a brand partnership and not just a quick cash grab for MLSE.

If this is about MLSE getting another millie or two to help offset the costs of Robidas island, fuck the whole thing and keep the helmet empty. If it's about positioning the Toronto Maple Leafs brand to attract the future of the fanbase, you want to be aligned with (yes, completely shit) companies like Tiktok.

Is it even MLSE’s decision, though? Maybe it is in terms of what sponsors they go with.

But I feel like these jersey & helmet sponsorship patches are mandated by the NHL’s head office, and not having them at all isn’t an option in Gary’s NHL. But maybe I’m wrong.

Maybe, but I can't see Pizza Pizza being the best brand available for the Leafs to have on their helmet if Gary is mandating this.

Back