• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

No Excuses No Limits! The mother fucking goddamn season thread

So weird. So what's the go to pizza there now, where you're not going to a restaurant, and just picking up or getting delivered?

someone mentioned pizzaiolo earlier and i actually find them pretty good for a chain.

i'd like to try some of the more popular places in toronto i haven't gotten to yet.

maker's, north of brooklyn, fourth man, badiali's.

Pizza is all fine and I don't necessarily consider any of it "art" like some. But the product at north of Brooklyn is like crack. Dangerous stuff.

since this has turned into the food thread, i went to this little hole in the wall tiki bar place on saturday and it was delicious. just small plates/platters of south east asian/island inspired apps but everything was pretty satisfying. paradise grotto on adelaide.

I've never heard of any of these other places. Must've sprung up after I left, and must be amazing to call the regular stuff inedible.

Nova thin crust, well done is chain superiority in most areas imo (Pizzaiolo is mostly in Toronto I think)

The rest in order:

- Pizzaville is actually pretty okay. Also has to be a well done pie though.
- Of the absolute trash, Dominoes is the best of the bunch imo
- Toppers is pretty shit, but it's alright in a pinch
- Pizza Pizza is grim bullshit
- I can't believe little caesars still exists...who is eating that?
- Same with 241....jesus
- Boston Pizza is a crime against nature
- Never had Papa John's....Papa John being a racist isn't making me curious either.

Last edited:
I remember there was a Nova on Finch between Leslie and Bayview in that one little plaza back in the day that we'd get from for here and there.

It was good as a novelty initially, but quickly became blech.

Pizza Nova?? This 2 for 1 greasy garbage from back then is now the superior choice?
This is the argument I hear from pizza pizza supporters. That Nova is too greasy, well I imagine it seems that way when you are used to a texture that resembles the gross orange box it came in

Back