• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

No Excuses No Limits! The mother fucking goddamn season thread

Absolutely the right move. Show the league for the biased fucks that they are and send the message that we’ll always fight back against this shit.

so rielly will be eligible to play since he is appealing, correct? if so, damn. the team is so much better defensively without him. can't he just accept the suspension smh

The Leafs can't do it, but the fans should keep up the campaign of embarrassing the league/dops with the social media posts showing the ridiculous double standard that exists. Either pressure the league to fire Parros and reform the position, or be forced to explain how/why the wheel of punishment is so random. I'm sure the players would love to know too.

I guess maybe we shouldn't be surprised that we looked really good without our two worst-impact big-minute players?

30288906-8481111-THEN_Mia_Agraviador_age_six_saying_her_signature_porque_no_los_d-m-28_1593642465664.jpg

Lookit that Holmberg number btw.

Kid has been playing like a horse in limited glimpses he's been given.

Granted, nothing like Steeves, who is obviously Mario making yet another comeback under an assumed name.

Dreger claimed people are telling him Rielly got more so NHL doesn't look like they were soft on Toronto. I mean, holy fuck. At this point you won't ever stop people from thinking that.
We know the attention and that fake narrative is always the reason.

Back