• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

No Excuses No Limits! The mother fucking goddamn season thread

Marner heading the Patrick Kane path is giving me the heebie jeebies about paying him long-term.

I'm talking about his poor 5 on 5 impact, not the rape fwiw.
He had a bad start but his nerdies have been back to elite since reuniting him with AM after that little stretch where willy played on the top line.

I'm hoping that the strong performance by the Gregor-Kampf-McMann combo keeps them together, so keeps both Gregor and Kampf on the 4th line and no higher.

That frees Holmberg to move up to a scoring line, which makes sense.

a Holmberg-Domi-Robertson line is fine with me, but I wonder if the strong game last time out doesn't keep Bertuzzi-Domi-Robertson together, with Holmberg moving up to the tavares line.

Would love an extra Tavares, but that’s Willy.

I thought I was going crazy. I had to look up the roster to see Jarny is still out.

I lvoed him early on thsi season but he kinda tailed off as the season went on. Don't really miss him tbh, particularly because it was Robertson that replaced him. Jarny also kinda sorta had his worst offensive season in a long time. Lotta offensive metrics fell with him this year.

Lovely player and potentially a nice glue piece and all but not a needle mover obviously.

I miss Jarny.

is-it-really-is-it-though.gif

This was probably Timmins opportunity and he goes and gets mono instead. that has to suck.

Just like the start of the year when Lilly’s injury and Klingberg’s death opened up a opportunity Timmins couldn’t take advantage of due to also being injured.

But I guess these things will happen when you have the durability of wet tissue paper.

Back