• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

No Excuses No Limits! The mother fucking goddamn season thread

I'm fascinated by this man crush of LoF's. Makes zero sense hockey wise but the passion is captivating.
I'm fascinated how everyone is constantly dumping on him.

He's literally the best and most high profile UFA we've ever signed. Came home to his childhood team when he had bigger money offers elsewhere and could've ducked the pressure like guys like Stamkos, Pietrangelo, ROR and several others have done. But instead he stepped up and has had a great run until a cold streak of just 9 games that set him back of his usual PPG pace. Almost 400 points in his 5.5 seasons here. He busts his ass every shift. Model citizen on and off the ice.

I mean, what the hell is not to like? I like him even more because everyone here underappreciates him, and he deserves defending.

I'm fascinated how everyone is constantly dumping on him.

He's literally the best and most high profile UFA we've ever signed. Came home to his childhood team when he had bigger money offers elsewhere and could've ducked the pressure like guys like Stamkos, Pietrangelo, ROR and several others have done. But instead he stepped up and has had a great run until a cold streak of just 9 games that set him back of his usual PPG pace. Almost 400 points in his 5.5 seasons here. He busts his ass every shift. Model citizen on and off the ice.

I mean, what the hell is not to like? I like him even more because everyone here underappreciates him, and he deserves defending.
slow

I bet zeke is aware that Tavares is better than Domi. He just wanted to get you to use nerd stats to prove it yourself. And you did it. It finally happened! I don't think that's a bad thing. You're right. Tavares is better than Domi.
Nonsense. My post was in direct response to his nerd stats, so we already knew of the disparity, so he was breaking out isolated raw totals to try to troll.

And...why?

Because you suggested that Domi isn't good enough to be a #3C. Surely a reasonable piece of evidence to put forward to counter that is 5v5 scoring vs the #2C's totals, no? He shouldn't have to show Domi as being equal or better overall than Tavares (especially to you) to successfully advance an argument that Domi is a prefectly cromulent 3C. Nor is it fucking trolling you to compare our 2C to our 3C.

Serious question here, no bullshit.

Why do you continue to participate here then if shit annoys you so much?

I mean, if I found a bunch of online "wank stains", (Lol, fuck that made me laugh in that other thread), were annoying me as much as you seem to be annoyed, I'd say, fuck it, and go somewhere else.

Maybe even burn some bridges on the way out, that could be fun too.

Not saying you should leave by any means, just wondering and saying what I would/might do.
You're new here. You don't seem to know that I actually hate that I post at all, that it's the biggest waste of time, and basically a sub-addiction of my main addiction of the Leafs themselves. I've left a few times and it was an amazing experience, just reading and not interacting. But of course then something happens and like an addict I have to engage, and I'm right back where I started. If you know of a way to stop, please tell me so that I can.

You're new here. You don't seem to know that I actually hate that I post at all, that it's the biggest waste of time, and basically a sub-addiction of my main addiction of the Leafs themselves. I've left a few times and it was an amazing experience, just reading and not interacting. But of course then something happens and like an addict I have to engage, and I'm right back where I started. If you know of a way to stop, please tell me so that I can.
I love you please never leave. Seriously

Because you suggested that Domi isn't good enough to be a #3C. Surely a reasonable piece of evidence to put forward to counter that is 5v5 scoring vs the #2C's totals, no? He shouldn't have to show Domi as being equal or better overall than Tavares (especially to you) to successfully advance an argument that Domi is a prefectly cromulent 3C. Nor is it fucking trolling you to compare our 2C to our 3C.
Of course he fucking does. My comments weren't about points. It was about his overall game, which isn't great.

Which his nerd stats just showed. Which is what I responded to. Only for trolls like him and guys with a hate-on like you to then start piling on.

The only troll I've ever done was saying McMann>JT. Half assed and lazy. But absolutely a troll. I'll own it.

The best way to curb an addiction is to find a new less dangerous addiction

Shit. When I bought those $Zeke shares after that steep correction instigated by mbow’s unfair hit piece, I pictured holding them for a very long time…. but now there’s more unflattering focus on Zeke, and I’m not sure it’s worth holding thru this week

c4dfeb00e7808f47c086e47b2bf8f18b.jpg

Back