• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

No Excuses No Limits! The mother fucking goddamn season thread

Domi made the 3rd round, while leading his team in even strength scoring, as his team's #3C last year.
I watched some of those playoff games and was commenting back then on how shockingly good he looked. But I haven’t seen that same player with us yet.

I just think it’s funny how that stats champs pick and choose selectively to defend bullshit positions. Just deal honestly.

Reactions: CH1
Why take it so personally? It's just some aging, declining bland robot dude. He has had a fantastic career, it's okay and even normal if he eventually loses a step.

Why take it so personally? It's just some aging, declining bland robot dude. He has had a fantastic career, it's okay and even normal if he eventually loses a step.
I’m not taking anything personally. It’s annoying that any post I make about anything, every reply is about Tavares. It’s making it nauseating to post. It’s pure nonstop trolling at this point.

I’m not taking anything personally. It’s annoying that any post I make about anything, every reply is about Tavares. It’s making it nauseating to post. It’s pure nonstop trolling at this point.
That's true, it is. Your reactions are what make it fun to troll though!

yup, you have no role to play in this at all, purely the other posters!

Well, either it's always a direct response to anything I say, or if I'm not saying anything it's dozens of posts clearly baiting me to reply. Unfortunately, this forum has proven time and again that even if you ignore, they continue, so it's not like disengaging completely will stop anything. It sucks that there's an appetite for constant recycled unfunny bullshit here, like literally hacks repeating the exact same shit that the guys before them just said. I don't know of any joke that's still funny the thousandth time it's made.

Reactions: CH1
And the dishonesty also gets under the skin.

Zeke literally just posted something that showed there's a 5.2 spread between Tavares and Domi, and only a 1.0 spread between Domi and Kampf, and he's posting garbage five seconds later to argue that Domi is just as good as Tavares. There's a much, much narrower gap between Domi and Kampf and yet the claim is that Domi and Tavares are somehow equals. Super fucking lame.

And the dishonesty also gets under the skin.

Zeke literally just posted something that showed there's a 5.2 spread between Tavares and Domi, and only a 1.0 spread between Domi and Kampf, and he's posting garbage five seconds later to argue that Domi is just as good as Tavares. There's a much, much narrower gap between Domi and Kampf and yet the claim is that Domi and Tavares are somehow equals. Super fucking lame.
all zeke posted was Domi and JT's 5-on-5 offensive stats this year (in addition to the xgf% and relxgf% numbers that he regularly updates). the rest is you colouring outside the lines.

I'm fascinated by this man crush of LoF's. Makes zero sense hockey wise but the passion is captivating.

Back