• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

No Excuses No Limits! The mother fucking goddamn season thread

That do not line up with the level of suspension given out around the league

People here are less mad since we have won games.

The only way I like Rielly's 5 game suspension is if every other suspension for the same offence that occurs in the future is a 5 game minimum suspension.

Then it could be said they are cracking down on such offences.

I won't hold my breath on that though.

I will say, Domi is not my idea of a good 3C for the playoffs. The guy’s head and focus just aren’t in the game a lot of times. He’s the king of blind or risky passes at the worst times, he doesn’t really win many battles for the puck, pretty careless defensively. He can pass for a 3C, but he’s far from ideal. And it sucks that every fucking year we’re lacking at that position and have to go shopping.

I’d give Holmberg some games at 3C and move Domi to the wing where he belongs. This is where a Minten could become invaluable. Someone to solidify the position long term without costing too much.

I will say, Domi is not my idea of a good 3C for the playoffs. The guy’s head and focus just aren’t in the game a lot of times. He’s the king of blind or risky passes at the worst times, he doesn’t really win many battles for the puck, pretty careless defensively. He can pass for a 3C, but he’s far from ideal. And it sucks that every fucking year we’re lacking at that position and have to go shopping.

I’d give Holmberg some games at 3C and move Domi to the wing where he belongs. This is where a Minten could become invaluable. Someone to solidify the position long term without costing too much.
Is that because he's the 2LC?

Back