• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

No Excuses No Limits! The mother fucking goddamn season thread

The only way I like Rielly's 5 game suspension is if every other suspension for the same offence that occurs in the future is a 5 game minimum suspension.

Then it could be said they are cracking down on such offences.

I won't hold my breath on that though.

Perron and rielly got 5 each (or was perron 6?)

New pattern emerging but also do not hold your breath.

I'm fascinated by this man crush of LoF's. Makes zero sense hockey wise but the passion is captivating.
LOF seems to be weirdly partial to Torontonians. remember when one of his main arguments against the Kessel trade was the impropriety of having an American be the face of the franchise?

Well, either it's always a direct response to anything I say, or if I'm not saying anything it's dozens of posts clearly baiting me to reply. Unfortunately, this forum has proven time and again that even if you ignore, they continue, so it's not like disengaging completely will stop anything. It sucks that there's an appetite for constant recycled unfunny bullshit here, like literally hacks repeating the exact same shit that the guys before them just said. I don't know of any joke that's still funny the thousandth time it's made.

Serious question here, no bullshit.

Why do you continue to participate here then if shit annoys you so much?

I mean, if I found a bunch of online "wank stains", (Lol, fuck that made me laugh in that other thread), were annoying me as much as you seem to be annoyed, I'd say, fuck it, and go somewhere else.

Maybe even burn some bridges on the way out, that could be fun too.

Not saying you should leave by any means, just wondering and saying what I would/might do.

Listening to the discussions regarding how the leafs play with Reilly and how good Brodie has looked back on his left side. And with so much talk of who to get in a trade and the cost.

I agree Tanev is going to cost the first and then who wants to resign him.

But what about getting Schenn back for like a third or some c level prospect

Schenn played well in the playoffs and you keep Brodie on the left

Brodie Lilly
Reilly Schenn
Benoit Mcabe

Gio, lajoi Timmins lagesson rufai

Doesn't mess up the apple cart and adds some tuffness and size

And I think you may be able to get lybushkin and Henrique...who I actually like again. 3C 2LW 3LW?

Thoughts?

Here are my thoughts on JT.

Listening to Mike Johnson he brought up some good points about you've gone through half of the season with JT not scoring...

So I hope Keefe keeps JT on the 3C with Robertson and Mcmann

Knies. Matthews marner
Bertuzzi Domi Nylander
Mcmann/Henrique JT Robertson
Mcmann/Henrique Holmberg Jarnkrok

Trade Kampf in part of the package to get a dman and a player like Henrique

sure, but do you really need to argue that John Tavares isn't worth $11 million dollars, 3-4 times every day?

Maybe we should make a list of things not worth talking about?

If we're making a list of things to complain about on a hockey team, an 11 million dollar guy on pace for like 20 goals would make the top of the list for most fan bases, no?

all zeke posted was Domi and JT's 5-on-5 offensive stats this year (in addition to the xgf% and relxgf% numbers that he regularly updates). the rest is you colouring outside the lines.
And...why? What was the purpose of that comparison? And does he think it undermines his xg postings that he constantly updates, or is he just doing it to troll given that Domi is just a step up from Kampf but a few steps down from Tavares by his own preferred and cherished data?

Maybe we should make a list of things not worth talking about?

If we're making a list of things to complain about on a hockey team, an 11 million dollar guy on pace for like 20 goals would make the top of the list for most fan bases, no?
you should talk about how great the Oilers are for hockey more

And...why? What was the purpose of that comparison? And does he think it undermines his xg postings that he constantly updates, or is he just doing it to troll given that Domi is just a step up from Kampf but a few steps down from Tavares by his own preferred and cherished data?
I bet zeke is aware that Tavares is better than Domi. He just wanted to get you to use nerd stats to prove it yourself. And you did it. It finally happened! I don't think that's a bad thing. You're right. Tavares is better than Domi.

Back