• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

No Excuses No Limits! The mother fucking goddamn season thread

So more of a Holl level guy but with more of an edge. Nothing great but probably a useful fit, price-depending. He signed for 1yr $3.9 so it's a bit strange that brad would end up paying more for a guy he apparently liked less.
He wanted over 5m on July 1st. Leafs couldn't do it so they moved to plan B. Ended up signing for 3.9 in August, no one bit on his ask. He screwed himself.

yeah so waiving and burying Klinger opens up enough room to keep everyone else, while carrying one extra player.

so we could decide to carry one extra forward and pressbox reaves if we wanted to.

but some team might well grab Klinger off waivers and give him a shot on that one year deal, which would let us carry as many players as we want.

Yeah, I mean that's fair enough. I feel like Dubas did make some headscratching non-analytics acquisitions in his tenure but he started off extremely data driven and that probably earned some trust from us first.
yeah his departure from analytically driven decisions is what prompted many of us here to want him canned.

yeah so waiving and burying Klinger opens up enough room to keep everyone else, while carrying one extra player.

so we could decide to carry one extra forward and pressbox reaves if we wanted to.

but some team might well grab Klinger off waivers and give him a shot on that one year deal, which would let us carry as many players as we want.
I just have no faith we'll move on from Kling so quickly. Hope we do.

Seems like they're definitely trying not to embarrass him too much but it sure looks like they've decided he's too much of a liability to play already.

View: https://x.com/sunhornby/status/1723016867281834381?s=20

asskissing-suckup.gif

Back