• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

No Excuses No Limits! The mother fucking goddamn season thread

We’ll see. They called up Holmberg without subbing him in for Reaves.
Holmberg didn't really make as much sense for a Reaves replacement than the winger with energy.

McMann didn't play last night for the Marlies for "precautionary reasons." Plan was always to play him tonight, even before Reaves' performance imo. We'll see what happens after that.

I kinda want to steal your nephew, ME. I am through the moon over how good he has looked. But you can keep him. Your loyalty and trust in his magnificent OHL numbers paid off.

Come on Tre, grab a top tier d because having him and knies at their AAVs has arguably been the missing piece for this organization in the last few years. And then they may get Cowan and Minten later in the year too.

but i was the one who got shit on for slotting him in the lineup without fail.

ah well. i can share.

Nicky has always been what knies is to LOF for ME. Maybe not as intense of a relationship but he is his uncle after all. LOF is the father of knies.
Just pointing out that all you Easton Cowan haters can suck it! Just take note that I am claiming him now as my spirit animal and imaginary best friend. Since no one else likes him I will remind you of this every day once he gets to the show!

#FutureNHLStud
#NobodyBelievesinHimButMe!

Everyone here (except me) wanted to draft Patrick Laine instead of Auston Matthews
I wish they listened to you all!

Last edited:
Back