• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

No Excuses No Limits! The mother fucking goddamn season thread

they're playing in sweden.

I know. Still irritating as hell as a fan though (particularly one with regular daytime working hours).

It also doesn't explain the second Friday 2pm game---that one takes place after they're back from Sweden.

I know. Still irritating as hell as a fan though (particularly one with regular daytime working hours).

It also doesn't explain the second Friday 2pm game---that one takes place after they're back from Sweden.
lets the players adjust to the TZ difference.
got anything else whiney mcwhinerson?

lets the players adjust to the TZ difference.
got anything else whiney mcwhinerson?

I don't think that's the reason behind the second Friday afternoon game, you...you...stupidhead!

The Leafs have four full days off plus most of a fifth day to travel and adjust to the time-zone difference following their Sweden trip. And their opponent for the second Friday afternoon game is not one of the teams travelling to Sweden.

Believe @trujaysfan is correct that it's probably because of US thanksgiving. Lousy fuckin' 'Mericans.

I don't think that's the reason behind the second Friday afternoon game, you...you...stupidhead!

The Leafs have four full days off plus most of a fifth day to travel and adjust to the time-zone difference following their Sweden trip. And their opponent for the second Friday afternoon game is not one of the teams travelling to Sweden.

Believe @trujaysfan is correct that it's probably because of US thanksgiving. Lousy fuckin' 'Mericans.
two things can be true!

Goddamn is this ever a shitty portion of the schedule coming up.

Leafs don’t play again until Friday, and overall are only playing three games in the next thirteen days—and two of those games are 2PM afternoon games on Fridays, with the third game being a Sunday game at 8…in the MORNING.

What the hell, man.
Stop complaining. That’s 5 am for me.

Never quite seen someone audition for a trade like this before

6zz7gzjjeyzb1.jpg

Back