• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

No Excuses No Limits! The mother fucking goddamn season thread

if Timmins is back then there's only caproom for one extra skater. so two of McMann/Benoit/Lagesson would have to go down, and at least one of Reaves or Klingberg would have to be in the lineup.

I mean the obvious move is to push Klingberg out. I don't you are talking about McCabe/Lilly. Zadorov is a 3rd pair Dman, rental, that demanded a trade.

They aren't getting a top 4 D under control for him. They'd be luck to get a guy like that in a Hanifin deal.
Oh yeah if it's just Zadorov, yeah. But the rumor is they want Tanev too.

They aren't getting a top 4 D under control for him.

playoffs toi

123ythr.png

sheldon-keefe.gif

Oh Keefe would definitely play Zadorov with Rielly.

But it won't cost Lilly or McCabe in a trade. What did they give up for Schenn, a 3rd?

I just don't think the Flames will bail on the season at this point. So if a deal is made they'll try to get some players in return. If it's just Zadorov though, maybe not or just a Timmins type.

But of course Timmins is probably better than Zadorov .

Rielly - Tanev
Brodie - Liljegren
Gio - McCabe​

would be pretty sweet. I'd still rather add a true top pairing guy instead of Tanev but he's a legit great defensive guy just like brodie so that's pretty decent.

Zadorov seems totally unnecessary tho and is probably a downgrade on everyone there.

Back