• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

No Excuses No Limits! The mother fucking goddamn season thread

Just pointing out that all you Easton Cowan haters can suck it! Just take note that I am claiming him now as my spirit animal and imaginary best friend. Since no one else likes him I will remind you of this every day once he gets to the show!

#FutureNHLStud
#NobodyBelievesinHimButMe!

I'm taking your call to heart. Just sold my condo to load up on these

1699739985583.png

So Nylander has to be thinking $11m in his head right now. I don’t see any reason why he wouldn’t. We’re fucking ourselves badly by not hurrying up and extending him.
Sadly we probably could have had him for close to 9 in the offseason

Major blunder

The basic lesson is that everyone has to claim a player, and when they become good they must remind everyone about it for eternity. I was gonna take Cowan but axl beat me to it.

I guess I'll take Hidelby then. If he becomes a good goalie I deserve nothing but worship for the rest of time even though I've never seen him play a single time in my life.

The basic lesson is that everyone has to claim a player, and when they become good they must remind everyone about it for eternity. I was gonna take Cowan but axl beat me to it.

I guess I'll take Hidelby then. If he becomes a good goalie I deserve nothing but worship for the rest of time even though I've never seen him play a single time in my life.

I appreciate the honesty but it’s a bit rookie considering Habsy claimed Askarov when he was an undrafted 12 yr old

Never doubted his talent, but definitely lost faith that he’d ever be able to stay healthy for any significant stretch of time.

We’re only at 13 games and counting—which is only four games away from matching the total number of AHL & NHL games he played all of last season—so fingers crossed he continues to stay healthy.

I think Nicky bailed out on that hit just in time tbh. He definitely got nailed but he had just stopped his momentum before impact.

If the leafs get Tanev instead of Zadorov this might be their best shot at a cup yet.

Brodie-Tanev
Rielly-Lijegren
Gio-McCabe
Timmins

With Cowan and Minten adding to their late playoff depth up front. They don't need two d. Just one really good one. Ideally a longer term solution but Tanev would do in a pinch.

Goddamn is this ever a shitty portion of the schedule coming up.

Leafs don’t play again until Friday, and overall are only playing three games in the next thirteen days—and two of those games are 2PM afternoon games on Fridays, with the third game being a Sunday game at 8…in the MORNING.

What the hell, man.

Back