• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

One or two excuses & probably quite limited! The "ah fuck, here we go again" playoff thread

Tl;dr why can’t we be them?
Honestly, I admire that they walked right into the league and showed how hilariously bad the state of management in the NHL is.

No hard feelings here.

I definitely don’t deny the competence of Vegas’s management. Or that I wouldn’t be thrilled if Leaf management pulled off a championship & multiple deep playoff runs with the help of being shameless, cheating fucks with huge balls.

I’ve also got no qualms about admitting that my feelings about Vegas and desire for them to fail is rooted in 100% pure, seething petty jealousy.

Gary only let's his pet projects get away with that shit

Leafs would be fined and lose draft picks if they pull that.

Remember when they got in shit for using refs during practice in the off season and letting players from other teams use their facilities

McMann --- Matthews --- Robby/Holmberg
Knies --- Tavares --- Nylander
Bertuzzi --- Domi --- Marner
Exactly what I was thinking after seeing your previous post. Can maybe finally figure out our three-headed monster

What does a young Joni Mitchell have to do with anything?

Gary only let's his pet projects get away with that shit

Leafs would be fined and lose draft picks if they pull that.

Remember when they got in shit for using refs during practice in the off season and letting players from other teams use their facilities

This is part of the hate for me, for sure.

If the Leafs tried the equivalent of Vegas’s Mark Stone trick once, let alone three years in a row, Gary would invent a way to fuck the Leafs over.

This is part of the hate for me, for sure.

If the Leafs tried the equivalent of Vegas’s Mark Stone trick once, let alone three years in a row, Gary would invent a way to fuck the Leafs over.

We keep joking about this, but its CBA related. Any alterations to the rule requires PA sign off.

The only concern imo would be after the fact considering it cap circumvention and going after us like they did the Devils for the Kovalchuk contract and similar.

But they would have to go after everyone who did it.

Back