• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

One or two excuses & probably quite limited! The "ah fuck, here we go again" playoff thread

Can't imagine what he was thinking besides being over condiment Hyman would cave and sign an extension
He flat out said it was because they didn’t meet his price to help Edmondtons cap position. But that’s fucking dumb.

He didn't want to come off weak and set a precedent for the next time something like that happens. It puts a cap on a return for that sort of thing moving forward. I'm not defending it, I don't actually have an opinion on it or care too much. As zeke said, a 6th is whatever.

He didn't want to come off weak and set a precedent for the next time something like that happens. It puts a cap on a return for that sort of thing moving forward. I'm not defending it, I don't actually have an opinion on it or care too much. As zeke said, a 6th is whatever.
That’s some stand.

And totally didn’t come off weak getting walked all over by every player agent.

It was dumb. Free wallet. Instead they got nothing and hyman signed with the same team.

images

Boston has been up 3-1 a few times already and have choked it away...just keeping hope.

But here'a deal I could see happening.

Marner to LA for Matt Roy and PLD.

Maybe we can flip PLD to Montreal if they want him.

Marner and his wife are made for LA. We get another no show player, but at least he could be a true 3C and when he gets angry can still play. And the young 6'2 dman in Roy

Back