• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

and then the nyt says hold my beer, with a conservative who attempted to vote for Gabbard in the 2020 Democratic primary telling ppl not to vote on the 4th of July:

View: https://x.com/politicswolf/status/1808861013728440326?s=46&t=moEoHBmqH0l4NE3F_49J3Q

May be hopeless.

This is all out of the Russian book of propaganda fwiw. The goal is to make society entirely non political, to not care about or think about politics on a daily basis. Politics is a dirty business not fit for regular people, so let the political class to deal with.

Why should I care? Why should I vote? Why should I have an opinion?

Classic, classic Russian propaganda goals.

This is all out of the Russian book of propaganda fwiw. The goal is to make society entirely non political, to not care about or think about politics on a daily basis. Politics is a dirty business not fit for regular people, so let the political class to deal with.

Why should I care? Why should I vote? Why should I have an opinion?

Classic, classic Russian propaganda goals.
Work, TV, vodka, sleep. Rinse and repeat.

Especially if he’s also had a chance to hit the early bird special at country kitchen buffet!

joe-biden-point.gif

View: https://x.com/mattmurph24/status/1808855575465238586?s=46&t=moEoHBmqH0l4NE3F_49J3Q

Crazy how untouchable he is.

Nothing that would normally be a scandal is a scandal.

Epstein associations, coup attempt, blackmailing allies for attacks on political opponents, saying he won’t leave after a second term, stealing classified docs. Nothing sticks.

Why?

Just fucking why?

How can this shit not be plastered everywhere? How can this motherfucker still be walking around a free man?

What the fuck is wrong with the justice system there?

How the fuck can anyone possibly think he is a good choice to run the country?

Holy sweet flying fuck, that asshole needs to have his pecker spiked to a tall stump then pushed over backwards and left for the crows.

Unfuckingbelievable.

Back