• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

It’s a part time job!!!

sddefault.jpg

I don’t think Biden or the Dems care much about how they’ll actually govern in the next 4 years. It’s all about winning this year. And their best bet is to let the guy who already demolished Trump once run against him again.

If Rs nominated Nikki Haley I can see the age thing mattering. Right now their entire campaign could be “yeah, Biden is super old. Look at the alternative.”

It’s sure sounding like the calls for his head have reached a fever pitch. I’ll give full credit for that call… but man am I ever going to be sweating it out if it’s Kamala. I like her but holy shit, what a risk.

It’s sure sounding like the calls for his head have reached a fever pitch. I’ll give full credit for that call… but man am I ever going to be sweating it out if it’s Kamala. I like her but holy shit, what a risk.
America is not voting for a Black woman.

Under Newsom's watch, California has become a shithole. For the first time in its history, the last few years have seen net losses in immigration. More people are getting the fuck out of here with all the homelessness, tax, crime, neglect, lack of police, soaring home own/rent costs, and out of control wokeness. He's proven himself to be a fucking incompetent.

Under Newsom's watch, California has become a shithole. For the first time in its history, the last few years have seen net losses in immigration. More people are getting the fuck out of here with all the homelessness, tax, crime, neglect, lack of police, soaring home own/rent costs, and out of control wokeness. He's proven himself to be a fucking incompetent.
"Out of control wokeness" man you're a terrible person.

Define "woke"

Back