• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

It's not about turning a kid gay or trans. It's about having conversations with kids about things they can't process at that age, taking the matter out of the hands of parents and having some idiot teacher run with it instead. Stick to the curriculum, stay in your lane.

And I love my traditional values. Wouldn't trade them for anything.

For the record, I have no idea what the hell this guy was talking about in his first sentence. Ravings of a madman.

My 4 year old thinks he is Evil Sonic the Headhog.

I've heard these types of stories for a few years now. I always ask for the teachers name and suddenly the name is not known or the goalposts change.

It may have affected some comics both trying too hard be woke and trying too hard to be anti-woke , but there are plenty of that just dont give a fuck.

Shane Gillis' recent special is one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

Funny thing is people have been telling me they are trying to cancel Eminem as if they didn't try to cancel him 25 years ago too.

This has always existed and ppl seem to think twitter is real life.

Funny thing is people have been telling me they are trying to cancel Eminem as if they didn't try to cancel him 25 years ago too.

This has always existed and ppl seem to think twitter is real life.

Yes, but when we (I?) were kids it just was angry conservative moms trying to cancel Marylin Manson, Eminem and South Park.

Now its the left trying to cancel Marilyn Manson, Eminiem and South Park.

Yes, but when we (I?) were kids it just was angry conservative moms trying to cancel Marylin Manson, Eminem and South Park.

Al Gore’s wife, Tipper, led the charge against objectionable lyrics in the 80s

It was also the left. Tipper Gore as an example.

So here's a quick anecdote, having a beer yesterday around the keg (flashback to my younger days was fun) and was talking to a couple of guys that turned out to be defense contractors with a well know multibillion dollar defense company. So we were getting along joking about a lot of stuff, kid begged me to leave Trump out of discussion and I clearly knew why when I got there.

Anyway I ask if they're engineers or scientists or whatever. One of them replies "I'm an expediter". So I jokingly say "oh you're the dude that figures out how to strip down helicopters and missiles into parts to sneak into countries that don't know we're (Americans) there ".

They look at each other and go silent.

Then I'm like " holy shit you really are those guys ".

They walked away.

Been looking for black choppers since.

So here's a quick anecdote, having a beer yesterday around the keg (flashback to my younger days was fun) and was talking to a couple of guys that turned out to be defense contractors with a well know multibillion dollar defense company. So we were getting along joking about a lot of stuff, kid begged me to leave Trump out of discussion and I clearly knew why when I got there.

Anyway I ask if they're engineers or scientists or whatever. One of them replies "I'm an expediter". So I jokingly say "oh you're the dude that figures out how to strip down helicopters and missiles into parts to sneak into countries that don't know we're (Americans) there ".

They look at each other and go silent.

Then I'm like " holy shit you really are those guys ".

They walked away.

Been looking for black choppers since.
RIP

My son and his gf went...he had a lot of similar things to say.

San Francisco specifically, so I have no anecdotes on LA, but he mentioned the smell of piss being prevalent among other things.
consistent with what is happening in Canadian cities too. likely more extreme due to populations and climate in Cali.

what does wokeness have to do with any of this?

do woke politicians support homeless encampments in public spaces?

do woke politicians support increased crime?

what is the link between wokeness and taxes?

are woke politicians opposed to street repairs?
Extreme wokeness was one item on a list of problems I cited. It doesn’t have anything to do with the other problems.

Do you seriously have an issue noticing and understanding that before you went on the attack? Or were you just too excited to join the mob?

Based on what? So my friends are just exaggerating things to me and you know this because your father has exaggerated or misrepresented things to you? Is that it?
Based on lived experience and common sense.

It’s not like I’m in the minority on this either.

Back