• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

Ok, a couple of thinks:
  • For a lot of party Dems, this is a way for them to advocate for their preferred candidate (who is not Joe)
  • I was watching a video of Progressives who lamented that the Dems party is not a progressive party and each winning ticket just goes to the middle (which is a winning strategy, as the "undecideds" or "independents" don't like progressives)
  • Joe Biden is as middle of the road as Dems get, which calms the "undecideds" or "independents"
  • There will be a cease fire soon, big Joe W!
  • World Leaders like Joe Biden and it feels like the US is not chaotic all the time
  • I think Mayor Pete is the best "middle of the road" Candidate they have but he is GAY (it doesn't matter but you need to message the shit out of the fact that Mayor Pete is a "good" gay, and they don't have that much time for it).
  • I like Newsome but his value is as an attack dog right now. Maybe for the next cycle where he goes on a DeSantis style barn tour to make him out as more "conservative" then he is.
  • Who else has name value right now? Harris? Great attack dog.
  • I also think it is fucking hilarious on all this navel-gazing on saying Joe is Old and has lost it. Well you think Americans will be like, "Joe is sooo old that he farts dust" so I must vote for the crazy chaotic Dictator-in-waiting, 3rd term wanting, Christofacists loving Authoritarian who wants to take away your birth control and sign in a nationwide anti-abortion law?
  • I guess..... but don't you think their views are already backed in?
  • Joe has beaten Trump before
  • Joe loves his son, Trump loves himself
  • Really Suburban Moms will vote for Trump Again? Really?
  • Dems need a middle of the road candidate, this is not a change election
  • Dems have won everything since 2016
  • No one cares that Joe is slowing down, they just want normalcy. The "greatest" President ever had legitimate Alzheimer's in his second term and in his debates and still his Admin won a 3rd term
  • Just relax, Americas got this

Ah the attack on the supreme court continues. I'm sure the completely fair, impartial, nonpolitical DOJ will treat whatever this is fairly.

So you missed the whole "didn't disclose the 4 million in money and stuff my "friends" gave me" eh?

I still can't believe he survived that early bout with Covid.

I still can't believe either of these guys are alive and running.

Ah the attack on the supreme court continues. I'm sure the completely fair, impartial, nonpolitical DOJ will treat whatever this is fairly.

So you missed the whole "didn't disclose the 4 million in money and stuff my "friends" gave me" eh?
This is why America is so completely and utterly fucked. It's always an equal "I know you are but what am I" from the other side on every issue. But unfortunately, one side is a million percent more dishonest than the other. It's not a fucking level playing field.

The Supreme Court was one of the most important institutions in the world, viewed by many people on both the left and right with respect as an impartial body. Unfortunately, Trump helped destroy this like he destroys pretty much everything else his tiny fingers brush up against. Appointed a couple of partisan hacks to the court, who LIED through their teeth during the confirmation process. Mitch McConnell also highly complicit in helping to destroy the Court's integrity and impartiality.

Anyone want to try to do ANYTHING about that? Nope! ATTACK on the Supreme Court!!!

Then it turns out Clarence Thomas has been taking bribes for DECADES. Many, many of them. Worth millions of dollars, undeclared. Then it turns out, so have several of the others. Can't we do anything about this? Nope! That would be an attack on the Supreme Court!

It even turns out that not one (which in itself would have been inconceivable in our old timeline) but TWO out of only 9 Supreme Court justices have wives who supported an attempt to overthrow the government of the United States.

Golly gosh gee are you sure we can't do anything about that? Nothing at all? Nope, because that would be an ATTACK ON THE SUPREME COURT!

Could never have made up any of this stuff and put it in a movie or book proposal because you would have been laughed right out of the fucking office.

qiaXdn2.jpeg

Ok, a couple of thinks:
  • For a lot of party Dems, this is a way for them to advocate for their preferred candidate (who is not Joe)
  • I was watching a video of Progressives who lamented that the Dems party is not a progressive party and each winning ticket just goes to the middle (which is a winning strategy, as the "undecideds" or "independents" don't like progressives)
  • Joe Biden is as middle of the road as Dems get, which calms the "undecideds" or "independents"
  • There will be a cease fire soon, big Joe W!
  • World Leaders like Joe Biden and it feels like the US is not chaotic all the time
  • I think Mayor Pete is the best "middle of the road" Candidate they have but he is GAY (it doesn't matter but you need to message the shit out of the fact that Mayor Pete is a "good" gay, and they don't have that much time for it).
  • I like Newsome but his value is as an attack dog right now. Maybe for the next cycle where he goes on a DeSantis style barn tour to make him out as more "conservative" then he is.
  • Who else has name value right now? Harris? Great attack dog.
  • I also think it is fucking hilarious on all this navel-gazing on saying Joe is Old and has lost it. Well you think Americans will be like, "Joe is sooo old that he farts dust" so I must vote for the crazy chaotic Dictator-in-waiting, 3rd term wanting, Christofacists loving Authoritarian who wants to take away your birth control and sign in a nationwide anti-abortion law?
  • I guess..... but don't you think their views are already backed in?
  • Joe has beaten Trump before
  • Joe loves his son, Trump loves himself
  • Really Suburban Moms will vote for Trump Again? Really?
  • Dems need a middle of the road candidate, this is not a change election
  • Dems have won everything since 2016
  • No one cares that Joe is slowing down, they just want normalcy. The "greatest" President ever had legitimate Alzheimer's in his second term and in his debates and still his Admin won a 3rd term
  • Just relax, Americas got this
You had me until that last bullet

do you think it's okay for scotus justices to accept bribes, errr "gifts" from billionaires who have business before the Court? without recusing themselves from those cases?

do you think judges should be obligated to report the "gifts" they receive? including private chartered jets, among other extravagances?

do you think it's okay for scotus justices to accept bribes, errr "gifts" from billionaires who have business before the Court? without recusing themselves from those cases?

do you think judges should be obligated to report the "gifts" they receive? including private chartered jets, among other extravagances?
of course he does. it's totally fine because they're conservatives

This is why America is so completely and utterly fucked. It's always an equal "I know you are but what am I" from the other side on every issue. But unfortunately, one side is a million percent more dishonest than the other. It's not a fucking level playing field.
in fairness to the plebs, I think the msm eats a lot of this. they set the example. doesn't excuse the uninformed masses, but maybe partially explains it?

The Supreme Court was one of the most important institutions in the world, viewed by many people on both the left and right with respect as an impartial body. Unfortunately, Trump helped destroy this like he destroys pretty much everything else his tiny fingers brush up against. Appointed a couple of partisan hacks to the court, who LIED through their teeth during the confirmation process. Mitch McConnell also highly complicit in helping to destroy the Court's integrity and impartiality.

Anyone want to try to do ANYTHING about that? Nope! ATTACK on the Supreme Court!!!

Then it turns out Clarence Thomas has been taking bribes for DECADES. Many, many of them. Worth millions of dollars, undeclared. Then it turns out, so have several of the others. Can't we do anything about this? Nope! That would be an attack on the Supreme Court!

It even turns out that not one (which in itself would have been inconceivable in our old timeline) but TWO out of only 9 Supreme Court justices have wives who supported an attempt to overthrow the government of the United States.

Golly gosh gee are you sure we can't do anything about that? Nothing at all? Nope, because that would be an ATTACK ON THE SUPREME COURT!

Could never have made up any of this stuff and put it in a movie or book proposal because you would have been laughed right out of the fucking office.

qiaXdn2.jpeg
but yah, agreed otherwise.

qiaXdn2.jpeg
.... Have you seen how many times Trump's appointments have dissented from the other ? They've hardly been some partisan force for strict constitutionalism, unfortunately.

Also lol'ing at Rick Wilson

Is the private jet to epstein island?

Back