• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

do you think it's okay for scotus justices to accept bribes, errr "gifts" from billionaires who have business before the Court? without recusing themselves from those cases?

do you think judges should be obligated to report the "gifts" they receive? including private chartered jets, among other extravagances?
I don't remember the details of the allegations but do remember them being so flimsy as to totally dismiss them at the time.

It seems you should have a larger problem with the president and his son participating in such activities than one judge (allegedly).

I don't remember the details of the allegations but do remember them being so flimsy as to totally dismiss them at the time.

It seems you should have a larger problem with the president and his son participating in such activities than one judge (allegedly).

Questions

1) What evidence would persuade you that Clarence Thomas accepted bribes?
2) What evidence is there that...Joe....Biden was involved in any sort of bribery? Not that his dipshit drug addict kid benefitted from the Biden last name, but that Joe was involved in receiving any of the proceeds of it.

Last edited:

Yes, I have huge problems with the corruption of Trump, Don Jr., and Eric! These are documented in this thread.

And you should a proper look at the allegations against Thomas. Literally taking money and/or gifts, lots of it, from people who were directly financially impacted by his decisions.

Yes, I have huge problems with the corruption of Trump, Don Jr., and Eric! These are documented in this thread.

And you should a proper look at the allegations against Thomas. Literally taking money and/or gifts, lots of it, from people who were directly financially impacted by his decisions.
What I recall is some sort of familial relation to the people providing the benefits

What I recall is some sort of familial relation to the people providing the benefits
There was more than one source. And you may be thinking of the, I believe it was tuition payments, made by a wealthy benefactor for Thomas’ pseudo-adopted child.

But he took money/gifts from people with business before the court and did not recuse.

Questions

1) What evidence would persuade you that Clarence Thomas accepted bribes?
2) What evidence is there that...Joe....Biden was involved in any sort of bribery? Not that his dipshit drug addict kid benefitted from the Biden last name, but that Joe was involved in receiving any of the proceeds of it.
10% for the big guy in evidence plus Tony bobulinski firsthand testimony.

There was more than one source. And you may be thinking of the, I believe it was tuition payments, made by a wealthy benefactor for Thomas’ pseudo-adopted child.

But he took money/gifts from people with business before the court and did not recuse.
I have not looked into thoroughly. But if the same side that wanted Alito to recuse for hanging a revolutionary flag is going after another justice then much of that credibility is lost with me. The same side that encouraged harassing and protesting (illegally) At justices homes.

Didn’t John Oliver do a pretty damning piece a year or two ago about Biden and how it would’ve been impossible for him to buy certain real estate based on his declared income?

I have not looked into thoroughly. But if the same side that wanted Alito to recuse for hanging a revolutionary flag is going after another justice then much of that credibility is lost with me. The same side that encouraged harassing and protesting (illegally) At justices homes.
Maybe in future you should aim to fully understand the facts of the situation before forming your opinion

Jared Kushner....

10% for the big guy in evidence plus Tony bobulinski firsthand testimony.

1) I can't help but notice that you didn't answer the Clarence Thomas question.

2) "10% for the big guy" is Tony Bobulinksi testimony as well.

The quote was never from Hunter, it was in an email chain written by Gilliar. Despite his numerous claims otherwise, Bobulinski hasn't been able to provide a single text message or email showing that Joe was involved. Gilliar also came out and said this later:

1720558479217.png

The entire "scheme" as told by Bobulinski was selling government influence at a time Joe Biden wasn't in the fucking government. All of this shit allegedly happened in 2017 when Joe was a private citizen.

1720558976045.png

When asked for the evidence the best he could provide was a text he sent Hunter thanking the Biden's for their time, where according to James Biden, Joe talked to Tony about his family members battling cancer at the time for a few moments.

1) I can't help but notice that you didn't answer the Clarence Thomas question.

2) "10% for the big guy" is Tony Bobulinksi testimony as well.

The quote was never from Hunter, it was in an email chain written by Gilliar. Despite his numerous claims otherwise, Bobulinski hasn't been able to provide a single text message or email showing that Joe was involved. Gilliar also came out and said this later:

View attachment 21139

The entire "scheme" as told by Bobulinski was selling government influence at a time Joe Biden wasn't in the fucking government. All of this shit allegedly happened in 2017 when Joe was a private citizen.

View attachment 21140

When asked for the evidence the best he could provide was a text he sent Hunter thanking the Biden's for their time, where according to James Biden, Joe talked to Tony about his family members battling cancer at the time for a few moments.

Back