• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

Don’t be a muppet

The Daily Show is owned by Paramount, a big media conglomerate

I believe that Jon is being sincere. Joe has seniors moments. There is no rational argument against that.

I just believe that he's wrong in his takeaway, and further understates the difficulty in making that all work and winning the election after it's done.

This all feels very Bernie Bros-ish to me.

I believe that Jon is being sincere. Joe has seniors moments. There is no rational argument against that.

I just believe that he's wrong in his takeaway, and further understates the difficulty in making that all work and winning the election after it's done.

This all feels very Bernie Bros-ish to me.

I firmly believe it can work… the GOP candidate is a dumpster fire.

I don't think the voters that you want to get don't pay much attention to politics till September in an election year. Twitter can skew things because it's a tiny subset of maniacs in a very large population.

But it's a fair argument regardless. I don't know what the right thing to do is, but brushing off the Biden stuff and acting like it's no big deal is not the direction I'm taking. I'm in panic mode.

I think it could have worked had the Dems started transitioning a year ago. I don't see the person who can do it and I don't know if "unknown Democrat #4" wins as easily as you think they will.

Disagree 100%

Things that never happened before happen all the time. You’re guilty of holding on to some old timey playbook called “ how to win an election” written in 1955

Trump destroyed that playbook 8 yrs ago and surprised everyone here.

Now candidate #4 will surprise the fuck out of you

Damn, it's way worse than I thought.

The teleprompter thing is a dead giveaway. He’s been around one for decades and he suddenly forgot they include dialogue directions? And even more telling, when he says the quiet part out loud, he still seems to have no idea that he just messed up

The teleprompter thing is a dead giveaway. He’s been around one for decades and he suddenly forgot they include dialogue directions? And even more telling, when he says the quiet part out loud, he still seems to have no idea that he just messed up
It's so bad. And the worst part is, there are so many other clips they didn't use in that segment. It's not like they showed the only examples out there.

Back