• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

It is not. Just the other day I saw an Arizona voting for that said if you do not have proof of citizenship you can't vote in the state election but they can give a federal election form for them to vote with.
Being able to get access to a form doesn’t actually mean it’s not illegal. The federal form states non-citizens are ineligible to vote and trying to do so will lead to their deportation. It is still illegal to do so and they check but there have only been two people caught trying to do so since 2010.

It is not. Just the other day I saw an Arizona voting for that said if you do not have proof of citizenship you can't vote in the state election but they can give a federal election form for them to vote with.

Your name still has to be on the list of Americans to vote. They don’t just let anyone vote.

In Canada we don’t need proof of citizenship, any ID works.

The big problem with illegal aliens is they aren’t documented. There is no list of names, never mind ones that the Democrat harvesters can use to legally vote.

Trump set up a commission to search for all these illegals voting, remember?

They didn’t actually find them.
I don’t, actually. I remember tons of pushback on the call for such audits and validations. I recall the county I was in at the time, Cobb in Georgia, in fact destroying ballots in the days after the election making an audit impossible.

So you’re telling me voting illegally is already illegal just like fully automatic weapons already illegal and thus no additional legislation is needed?

Back