• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

I don’t, actually. I remember tons of pushback on the call for such audits and validations. I recall the county I was in at the time, Cobb in Georgia, in fact destroying ballots in the days after the election making an audit impossible.
Lololol P.D. presto30

Right, so names can be made up. That is the point.
You still need proof to register. It's not like you're getting 50000 random people sign up, swear they're citizens, request an absentee ballot, and everyone is just going to pretend that's totally normal.

It is not. Just the other day I saw an Arizona voting for that said if you do not have proof of citizenship you can't vote in the state election but they can give a federal election form for them to vote with.

getting an election form is not voting.

I don’t, actually. I remember tons of pushback on the call for such audits and validations. I recall the county I was in at the time, Cobb in Georgia, in fact destroying ballots in the days after the election making an audit impossible.

He set it up after 2016 to support his claim millions of illegals voted. It was Trump’s commission. How come your dear leader didn’t do anything about this supposedly widespread problem?

He set it up after 2016 to support his claim millions of illegals voted. It was Trump’s commission. How come your dear leader didn’t do anything about this supposedly widespread problem?
I’ve adhered moreso to that there is impactful voter fraud, not that the voter fraud is all illegal immigrants.

So you’re telling me voting illegally is already illegal just like fully automatic weapons already illegal and thus no additional legislation is needed?

correct.

There is no significant voter fraud. There are no legal loopholes for a non citizen to be able to vote.

There is significant damage from guns, and many many legal loopholes for weapons of any sort to be purchased.

correct.

There is no significant voter fraud. There are no legal loopholes for a non citizen to be able to vote.

There is significant damage from guns, and many many legal loopholes for weapons of any sort to be purchased.
Oh man to live with such absolutes is wild

They did not find the widespread voter fraud of any kind. Read it! If it’s there, Trump’s commission tried and failed to find evidence of it.
Do some research into the Fulton county findings.

Fulton had the notorious “pipe break” at State Farm arena, was told they’d not count any votes until the next day, yet resumed at 3 or 4am.

Back