• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

I hope my buds here at least appreciate how I've come (I hope?) in peace without personal attacks and vitriol.

I think some might look down upon the absentee of such things, but I think most appreciate it.

pstttt. Kevin Moncla is a Texas man convicted of voyeurism for taping people in bathrooms and a right-wing “election integrity” activist.

Even a lawyer for Gateway Pundit called him a “known fabricator” and a “goddamned fraud”. This is all part of the defamation lawsuit from Freeman & Moss.

Why is it ironic Alanis?
It seems to be in their interest to remain invisible to authorities.

If I commit a crime I don't gather and make a show of how I deserve to be acknowledged as a person despite being a crime committer. I would think I'd keep a low profile.

It seems to be in their interest to remain invisible to authorities.
I would imagine that their "interests" are better served having an adult conversation about it and like the slaves, natives, and other oppressed they have to bring light to it.

I hope my buds here at least appreciate how I've come (I hope?) in peace without personal attacks and vitriol.

I think some might look down upon the absentee of such things, but I think most appreciate it.
Oh ya, they really appreciate you being the first to attempt this mate!

1720717430131.gif

I would imagine that their "interests" are better served having an adult conversation about it and like the slaves, natives, and other oppressed they have to bring light to it.

o_O If they're oppressed they can always, ya know, leave.

OR, ya know, leave and come back legally so they can vote and influence change...

Flyguy doesn't seem to realize that all these audits were done by hardcore trumpers, and still came up empty (actually worse than empty - they proved that any fraud that occurred helped the gop more than the dems). While many of the cases tried in court were done in front of trumper judges. and still nothing.

yeah I'll give you credit for engaging respectfully, it is appreciated.

I will not give you credit for your bizarre opinions that ignore what I had thought were obvious and uncontested facts, but we're working on that!

Joe Rossi the other guy who “testified” is literally just a GA resident/instructor at a Macon technical college. They aren’t anyone with any election background whatsoever.

Back