• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

I'm pretty sure if there was a way for people to vote without providing ID, Trump would not be making such a big deal about it.

this is part of a pattern I've noticed. you develop/present beliefs, based on faulty assumptions or foundations. we point that out to you, but you refuse to reconsider your beliefs, or take the time to actually establish the foundation as true or legitimate.

if you're unwilling to consider facts that are contrary to your predetermined narrative or belief, a) there's not much we can do to help; and b) you're essentially living in your own made up fairy land.
It's hard to find facts that come from an impartial source. Many of the ones presented to me as "facts" are such sources.

It's hard to find facts that come from an impartial source. Many of the ones presented to me as "facts" are such sources.
I mean you're refusing to accept the findings of multiple levels of courts, from multiple states, from across the country. are all the different judges in on it?

Heh.

last fact checks from me:

Link to Trump’s official Twitter account because you couldn’t work the search bar
CSPAN video of Trump doing a Heritage Foundation event
Fox News Bathroom Peeper Election Expert Story

I mean you're refusing to accept the findings of multiple levels of courts, from multiple states, from across the country. are all the different judges in on it?
Biden got the most votes in the history of the country in 2020? Despite very low enthusiasm and campaigning from his basement?

Topping Obama?

This:
1720722130850.png

Occams razor

Last edited:
Biden got the most votes in the history of the country in 2020? Despite very low enthusiasm and campaigning from his basement?

Topping Obama?

This:
View attachment 21172

Occams razer
so yes, you refuse to accept findings made my multiple different judges, in different states, elected/appointed by different parties. they must all be in on the con.

which gets confusing and harder to rationalize when you consider what SCOTUS has done for your dear leader.

and just saying "Occam's razor" doesn't actually mean anything...

the US population continues to grow. each subsequent election has more eligible voters than the previous one. this is just, basic math. what are you on about?

I'm pretty sure if there was a way for people to vote without providing ID, Trump would not be making such a big deal about it.
Used to be at the polls I d give my name address and vote now I have to take my license out of my wallet f u for making me go through that

so yes, you refuse to accept findings made my multiple different judges, in different states, elected/appointed by different parties. they must all be in on the con.

which gets confusing and harder to rationalize when you consider what SCOTUS has done for your dear leader.

and just saying "Occam's razor" doesn't actually mean anything...

the US population continues to grow. each subsequent election has more eligible voters than the previous one. this is just, basic math. what are you on about?
I think he was trying to say the election was stolen with illegal votes or something.

Back