• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

Will say that this has probably reached a point where too many prominent Dems are not in his corner and the position is untenable.

I’ll wait for it to actually happen and then do the necessary mea culpa.

But these fuckers better all galvanize behind a new candidate quickly - a protracted Dem civil war to get their own guy in just can’t really happen.

Will say that this has probably reached a point where too many prominent Dems are not in his corner and the position is untenable.

I’ll wait for it to actually happen and then do the necessary mea culpa.

But these fuckers better all galvanize behind a new candidate quickly - a protracted Dem civil war to get their own guy in just can’t really happen.
I still don't think they're gonna convince him. We'll see.

Stubborn old men and all...

indeed....it's such a tiny audience that will give a shit before October
every now and then I have to remind myself that we, the people who closely monitor what is happening with government, are the weirdos, and most normies are... fuck, I don't even know.

every now and then I have to remind myself that we, the people who closely monitor what is happening with government, are the weirdos, and most normies are... fuck, I don't even know.

Yeah and even the biggest names in mainstream “news” like Tucker Carlson when he was on FOX was pulling in a network high of 4 million viewers a night… that’s less than 2% of the US adult population

Yeah and even the biggest names in mainstream “news” like Tucker Carlson when he was on FOX was pulling in a network high of 4 million viewers a night… that’s less than 2% of the US adult population
Whatever happened to that guy?

Because most of them are like me and believe that it's always a choice between shit every four years, and in the intervening period it's a bunch of fucking infighting and jockeying by self-interested fucks pretending to act in the public's interest while really only caring about themselves and trying to find ways to attain whatever personal, political, financial gain they can swipe during their limited time in power. And nothing ever really changes much. All this doom and gloom about democracy dying if Trump wins is also going to end up being a load of crap, maybe a tick more of a real threat than Y2K was back in the tail end of 1999.

Because most of them are like me and believe that it's always a choice between shit every four years, and in the intervening period it's a bunch of fucking infighting and jockeying by self-interested fucks pretending to act in the public's interest while really only caring about themselves and trying to find ways to attain whatever personal, political, financial gain they can swipe during their limited time in power. And nothing ever really changes much. All this doom and gloom about democracy dying if Trump wins is also going to end up being a load of crap, maybe a tick more of a real threat than Y2K was back in the tail end of 1999.

It’s not that different than a Leaf fan who skips 90% of the regular season but watches intently during playoff time where coincidentally, year after year, nothing changes all that much

It’s not that different than a Leaf fan who skips 90% of the regular season but watches intently during playoff time where coincidentally, year after year, nothing changes all that much
Pretty much. Once every 8 years, you'll get a Tavares goal that takes you into the second round, but no one ever wins a Cup off this shit.

Back