• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

Joe Rossi the other guy who “testified” is literally just a GA resident/instructor at a Macon technical college. They aren’t anyone with any election background whatsoever.
I lived in Macon for 6 months. They have some good people, although it’s woefully boring there

okay this is better than what I first thought, which was that you were just gonna deny that "facts" exist.

and whether or not the fact check websites are neutral is less important than whether they are accurate. and generally, yes, they are accurate. feel free to provide any examples to the contrary that you have

I haven't been tracking today's events.. did anything happen that caused this? Biden was slightly ahead yesterday. Is it because Kamala is polling as well as or better than Joe now?
Reports that there are intense internal polling being done on a Kamala presidency

okay this is better than what I first thought, which was that you were just gonna deny that "facts" exist.

and whether or not the fact check websites are neutral is less important than whether they are accurate. and generally, yes, they are accurate. feel free to provide any examples to the contrary that you have
Man, I don't have the time for that. But there are many examples I've encountered over the years that rule something "mostly false" because of semantics.

If it's even close between Kamala and Joe right now I'm not sure I see many arguments that keeping Joe is best. I think anyone but Joe has some potential to re-energize the "anyone but Trump" base. Having a coherent candidate has never been more important heading into the next few months.

Man, I don't have the time for that. But there are many examples I've encountered over the years that rule something "mostly false" because of semantics.
this is part of a pattern I've noticed. you develop/present beliefs, based on faulty assumptions or foundations. we point that out to you, but you refuse to reconsider your beliefs, or take the time to actually establish the foundation as true or legitimate.

if you're unwilling to consider facts that are contrary to your predetermined narrative or belief, a) there's not much we can do to help; and b) you're essentially living in your own made up fairy land.

I'm basically in coin flip territory. But there's a LOT of noise right now, way more than I expected (kudos to ch1).

Back