• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

Just so annoying.

He's clearly laying out the unarguable facts of tbe economy and his foreign policy accomplishments. They're so clear.

But he couldn't even reference them in his debate for some reason. So bizarre.

I honestly think the delay tonight was him getting in a quick hour nap.

Just so annoying.

He's clearly laying out the unarguable facts of tbe economy and his foreign policy accomplishments. They're so clear.

But he couldn't even reference them in his debate for some reason. So bizarre.

I honestly think the delay tonight was him getting in a quick hour nap.

you're asking for trouble when you're betting on a heavy parlay hoping your candidate always get the right amount of napping + eats the right foods + has a nice dump + and avoids 82 yr old brain fog every single night for the next 120 days

THIS MAN HAS AGED LIKE FINE WINE. EVEN SHARPER AT 81 THAN HE EVER WAS. GREATEST PRESS CONFERENCE OF MY LIFETIME! START ARRESTING ALL THE JOURNALISTS WHO PUT OUT FAKE NEWS STORIES ABOUT HIS COGNITIVE DECLINE.

It concerns me that he sounds a lot like my Grandpa when he was just on the edge of going downhill. And that he walks like Mr. Burns. But Biden was clearly with it tonight, so this went better than I expected.

you're asking for trouble when you're betting on a heavy parlay hoping your candidate always get the right amount of napping + eats the right foods + has a nice dump + and avoids 82 yr old brain fog every single night for the next 120 days

Nah literally just a nap. Makes all the difference in the world.

I wouldn't let Biden pick up my dry cleaning.

The same applies to Trump, though.

Just cancel the second debate. Blame it on Trump screaming over him at the first debate or something. One or two post-nap stage-managed press conferences per month, a couple of friendly interviews, lots of ads about infrastructure and recovery and project 2025, plenty of video of a more robust Biden from way back in 2023 and it’s in the bag. The guy that beat Trump last time will beat him again.

Or throw it all away and hope Kamala Harris can do something wildly unprecedented.

I don't know if that's a joke or not, but absolutely no chance. He has to do the next debate or he will get crucified and would definitely lose the election.

Back