• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

My question was really just focused on how he'd end democracy, which is the commonly expressed fear both here and outside of here.

I'm curious about what, realistically, you think he could do to actually end democracy. Because the way people are talking, it sounds like we'd have King Trump reigning for the rest of his natural life rather than President Trump causing reckless havoc for four more years.

View: https://x.com/RonBrownstein/status/1811576021059273047

The delusion about Biden as a viable candidate here is a close second to Biden’s delusion

The delusion about Biden as a viable candidate here is a close second to Biden’s delusion

He's running against a guy who keeps calling Hannibal Lecter a good guy and keeps arguing with the world about why that's not actually weird at all.

What is a viable candidate in 2024?

Tonight he just seemed old. But he was sharp. In many other appearances including his debate (where he likely didn't nap) he looked downright senile and looked as if he didn't know where he was at times. It wasn't just being old.

Agree that he's not a viable candidate but tonight showed he may just have enough in him to keep this charade going. Nap before every speech or debate and he's good to go.

He's running against a guy who keeps calling Hannibal Lecter a good guy and keeps arguing with the world about why that's not actually weird at all.

What is a viable candidate in 2024?

Just because the other team is starting Jack Campbell in net, doesn’t mean I want my team to start Martin Jones

Just because the other team is starting Jack Campbell in net, doesn’t mean I want my team to start Martin Jones
Martin Jones was able to pull off a heater for a few months. Give Joey all the Botox, PEDs and naps in the world and maybe just maybe he can look old. Not good of course. But old. And coherent. And that may be enough!

• Haha
Reactions: CH1
Tonight he just seemed old. But he was sharp. In many other appearances including his debate (where he likely didn't nap) he looked downright senile and looked as if he didn't know where he was at times. It wasn't just being old.

Agree that he's not a viable candidate but tonight showed he may just have enough in him to keep this charade going. Nap before every speech or debate and he's good to go.

1720749276267.png

Back