• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

Just because the other team is starting Jack Campbell in net, doesn’t mean I want my team to start Martin Jones

I've never suggested doing anything but starting our best goalie. I'm just not a huge fan of the argument "his/her sv% will get better if we name them our starter"

AxVvjVwSeaXORJTzFe.webp

I've never suggested doing anything but starting our best goalie. I'm just not a huge fan of the argument "his/her sv% will get better if we name them our starter"

then you should not blame Keefe for playing the gud pro vets

In fairness to Biden I still don’t think the Putin/Zelensky thing is as embarrassing as trying to make him give a standing ovation to a nazi that literally tried to murder his grandparents.

You don't wait for game 7 to debut the kids.

it's not game 7 amigo.... most Americans are spending more time perfecting their grilling than watching every presser, and game 1 starts in mid September

Our difference of opinion basically comes down to me thinking that there's lots of time left in the election season.

Like I said before, this ain't the 50s where candidates need to build their profile town by town attending apple bake competitions and ribbon cutting ceremonies at steel mills. Nobody cares about the old timey shit.....that's one reason Hillary lost (and we're now in this mess). She campaigned like it was 1957.

He's running against a guy who keeps calling Hannibal Lecter a good guy and keeps arguing with the world about why that's not actually weird at all.

What is a viable candidate in 2024?
I think the Biden stuff made ppl say some wacky things about Trump to further their point bc imo, Trump ain’t “with it” either.

In fairness to Biden I still don’t think the Putin/Zelensky thing is as embarrassing as trying to make him give a standing ovation to a nazi that literally tried to murder his grandparents.

Biden gives you more choices than Baskin Robbins

Back