• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

What else do you call someone who refuses to accept the results of a fair, legal election other than a threat to democracy? That's a literal, textbook threat to the democratic process, full stop.

See, this is where you go into a weirdo alternate universe rant about the 2020 election being stolen. What you need to grasp somehow is that there's no actual fucking proof of this. Just a bunch of random weirdos screaming allegations because none of you understand how anything in society actually fucking functions. Just like your post yesterday about "ZOMG!!! Fulton County is steeling eluctions again!!!".

Listen, I don't want him shot, I want him beat in another fair and legal election. But passing this off as the fault of people who are accurately describing what he represents to your democracy is pure bullshit.

In reality may change almost nothing
The only way it doesn't help him is if it comes out that it was somehow staged. Anything else, even if it's a crazy Trumper who accidentally did this, will be caught up in a million conspiracies and engage his base more.

Rich Coming from the Side that Had a guy assault Mr. Pelosi...

also, this guy on Jan 6th

210908152858-fbi-pipe-bomb-suspect-vpx-screengrab.jpg

The bomb outside of Kamala Harris office is still a thing.

US politics has been toxic for a while now, trying to hang this on the the left is revisionist history, full fucking stop.

If the guy killed did this Fine if he was innocent then I feel for his family. But if the person who did it is free Go get him cops.. Just like the boston Marathon guys.

Yeah I’m not going to pretend I’m not sad that they missed. This is the guy who called to hang his own vice president and whose supporters were searching for Nancy Pelosi in the capitol so they could kill her. Someone would have done the world a huge service here.

Yeah I’m not going to pretend I’m not sad that they missed. This is the guy who called to hang his own vice president and whose supporters were searching for Nancy Pelosi in the capitol so they could kill her. Someone would have done the world a huge service here.
Not only that but the rhetoric over the next several weeks is gonna be as unbearable as it gets. Missing was the absolute worst case scenario. Might be time to tune this shit out. Bunch of bros jerking off over how masculine Trump is. They're all gay.

I don't know if it moves the needle one way or the other, but now Trump is a Martyr.

I know this doesn't need to be said but violence is awful and disgusting. I fully condemn any and all political violence either by the left or the right.

Hopefully it wasn't staged.

Back